Thank you for taking the time to review your product. We want to publish as many reviews as we can, and you're helping us do that.
This is a general product review, rather than a way to get us to help you with a specific problem. If there's something that you want us to look into in detail, please contact us.
We'll moderate your review before we decide whether we'll publish it. This can take around three days. Remember that once your review is published, you can't change it.
We're not obliged to publish anything you send us, but we'll post reviews that are:
- about the right product (credit card account, home loan, transaction or savings account).
- non-specific about rates and fees - because if you say how much a particular fee is, or what percentage your interest rate is, changes in those rates or fees would make your review false
- about this product - not about another account, or NAB in general, or a specific experience you've had
- about the product that you own - not a credit card, home loan, transaction or savings account you've only heard about or read about
- not about anyone else - including other reviewers, our employees, or other companies and organisations
- polite - we won't publish anything derogatory, defamatory, discriminatory, profane or abusive
- anonymous - don't include your name, contact details, or any information that could identify you or anyone else
- not about our competitors - we can't publish details about other banks or financial institutions
- your opinion - and not, for example, a question about your credit card account, home loan, transaction or savings account
- understandable, and in English - written in a way that most people who use our website will comprehend
- legally fair - we can't publish anything that suggests someone should be sued, or alleges that something illegal has happened
- true - anything factual that you say about the product can't be substantially different to the actual description on its webpage
- hyperlink-free - we can't publish any links, not even to other parts of the NAB website
- opinion, rather than financial advice - because there are laws that only let qualified bankers give advice about financial products
- voluntary - we won't publish paid reviews
- written in your own words
- not guesswork - for example we can't publish anything based on deals you think we might offer, or possible changes in interest rates